Bookkeeper Professional Certificate
Are you a number cruncher? Bookkeeping skills are in high demand due to increased complexity and requirements of compliance and regulation. This unique course will provide you the skills necessary to become savvy with the QuickBooks accounting software package installed on an individually-assigned, remote computer. This virtual desktop environment allows for hands-on QuickBooks practice from inside or outside the classroom.
High school diploma or equivalent, and working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the Internet are required.
- General ledgers
- Assets and liabilities
- Equity accounts
- Balance sheets and income statements
What You Will Learn
- Compute and record basic book and tax depreciation
- Manage bills and invoices
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Provide financial statements for tax preparation
This course is helpful for those desiring the Certified Bookkeeper (CB) designation from AIPB.org.
This course is excellent for individuals starting a business or for those operating a small business who seek experience with QuickBooks.
- Review financial aid options.
- Restrictions apply. Call 470-578-6765 for more information.